Submissions imply the intent of at least one author to register, attend the Conference, present the paper (either orally or in poster format), and submit a full-length manuscript for publication in the SPIE Proceedings. All abstracts and manuscripts must be written in English.
Please, submit your abstract (max. 300 words) for one of the following topics using this online Abstract Submission Form for the program purposes.
- Laser in Industry
- Metrology and Sensors
- Life science and Biophotonics
- Simulation of Photonic Devices
- Diffractive Optical Devices
- Waveguide Photonics
- Organic Photonic Materials and Devices
- Non-linear Materials and Devices
- Solar Cells, Solid State Lighting + LED, LD, OLED
- Nanophotonics and Nanooptics
- Education and Multimedia in Photonics.
Abstract submission deadline is May 31, 2017
The abstract should include the following:
- Abstract title
- Author list with full names
- Correspondence for the principal author – mailing address, e-mail
- Submit to topic No:
- Presentation – Indicate your preference for “Oral presentation” or “Poster presentation”
- Abstract text – up to 300 words
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with abstract reference number, which should be quoted on the registration form. Once the abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference. Each registered author can present only one abstract.