PHOTONICS PRAGUE 2017 is the eighth international conference in a series organized by the Czech and Slovak Society for Photonics (CSSF). This series started as a first national Photonics meeting in 1992 and after 7 successful International conferences at Prague (1995, 1999, 2002, 2005, 2008, 2011, 2014) it celebrates its 25 years.
The Conference will bring together researchers, scientists and engineers involved in and at the forefront of the development of photonics, and offer plenary, invited and contributed talks and poster sessions. The contributions in following topics are welcome:
- Laser in industry
- Metrology and sensors
- Life science and Biophotonics
- Simulation of photonic devices
- Diffractive optical devices
- Waveguide photonics
- Organic photonic materials and devices
- Non-linear materials, devices and applications
- Solar cells, Solid State Lighting + LED, LD, OLED
- Nanophotonics and Nanooptics
- Education and Multimedia in Photonics
There will be opportunity not only for oral and poster presentations, but also for intensive discussions during breaks and a fruitful exchange of ideas. Exhibitors are welcome as well.
We are pleased to welcome everybody interested in photonics research, to the Czech capital, Prague. You will enjoy not only the conference atmosphere but also the beauties of the wonderful so-called „City of a Hundred Spires“.
Photonics Prague 2017 Organizers